120+ Love Quotes | Romantic Quotes 


Feelings cannot be expressed in word. They can be only shown by actions of  person. True love is never bound with words it can be expressed in many ways. However we still need to convey our thoughts to other person through words. Here are some beautiful love Quotes to express your true and deep feeling your partner. 

This blog where you will find all the love quotes for him and love quotes in Hindi Valentines Day quotes sad love quotes romantic quotes miss you quotes you can share them with your friends and the special person in your life you can also get broken heart quotes true love quotes couple quotes love quotes for herself love quotes i love you quotes cute quotes husband quotes daughter quotes heart touching quotes best love quotes sad quotes in hindi love failure quotes romantic love quotes love status in English

Good morning love quotes love yourself quotes missing someone quotes love captions share them on facebook whatsapp instagram twitter for love quotes in English love quotes for husband sad status in English boyfriend quotes husband wife quotes short love quotes love quotes images miss you status inspirational love quotes fake love quotes heart touching status miss u quotes cute love quotes one sided love quotes sad status in hindi for life feeling love quotes love quotes for wife sister love quotes funny love quotes mother daughter quotes girlfriend quotes love life quotes deep love quotes soulmate quotes heart touching lines husband and wife quotes sad life status love hurts quotes quotes about love and life


Guitar Boy Together Girl Couple Romance Romantic

120+ Love Quotes Romantic Quotes

Silhouette of Couple on Seashore
©  “Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.” 
-Robert Frost

©  “Love is always open arms. If you close your arms about love you will find that you are left holding only yourself.”
-Leo Buscaglia

©  “To love for the sake of being loved is human, but to love for the sake of loving is angelic.”
-Alphonse de Lamartine

©  “The best proof of love is trust.”
-Dr. Joyce Brothers

©  “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride.”
-Pablo Neruda

©  “I don’t wanna close my eyes, I don’t wanna fall asleep, cuz I’d miss you babe and I don’t wanna miss a thing.”
-Aerosmith

©  “Love is love’s reward.”
-John Dryden

©  “Love, having no geography, knows no boundaries.”
-Truman Capote

©  “You know that when I hate you, it is because I love you to a point of passion that unhinges my soul.”
-Julie de Lespinasse

©  “Promise me you'll never forget me, because if I thought you would, I'd never leave."
-A.A. Milne

©  “One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love."
-Sophocles

©  “True love is rare, and it's the only thing that gives life real meaning.”
-Nicholas Sparks, Message in a Bottle

©  “When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew."
-Arrigo Boito

©  “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other."
-Audrey Hepburn
©  “Come live in my heart and pay no rent."
-Samual Lover

©  “If I know what love is, it is because of you."
-Hermann Hesse

©  “I don’t care who kissed you first, as long as I kissed you last.”
-Rachel Vail
©  “All my happiness seems caught up in one of your smiles.”
-Karen Ranney

©  “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more”
-Angelita Lim

©  “Sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye.”
-H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

©  “Love is simply the name for the desire and the pursuit of the whole."
-Aristophanes

©  “Love is shown more in deeds than in words."
-Saint Ignatius

©  “Fear is where there is no love. Love is where there is no fear."
-Axl Rose

©  “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow."
-Leo Christopher

©  “I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you."
-Roy Croft

©  “I keep reading dictionaries, but I have yet to find a singular word that can accurately describe what it is you do to me.”
-Jessica Katoff

©  “I know of no greater happiness than to be with you all the time, without interruption, without end”
-Franz Kafka

©  “You call it madness, but I call it love.”
-Don Byas

©  “When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.”
-Jimi Hendrix
©  “Your love shines in my heart as the sun that shines upon the earth.”
-Eleanor Di Guillo

©  “Each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.”
-Rosemonde Gerard

©  “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.”
-Judy Garland

©  “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same”
-Emily Brontë

©  “Love is missing someone when you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in the heart.”
-Kay Knudsen

©  “Then I realize what it is. It’s him. Something about him makes me feel like I am about to fall. Or turn to liquid. Or burst into flames.”
-Veronica Roth

©  “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.”
-T. Tolis

©  “Love is a friendship set to music.”
-Joseph Campbell

©  “I know I am in love with you because my reality is finally better than my dreams.”
-Dr. Seuss

©  “If I know what love is, it is because of you.”
-Hermann Hesse

©  “My heart is and always will be yours.”
-Jane Austen

©  “No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star.”
-Diana Peterfreund

©  “I love you as one loves certain dark things, secretly, between the shadow and the soul.”
-Pablo Neruda

©  “I love being my husband’s wife.”
-Julianna Margulies

©  “You are summer to my winter heart.”
-Gemma Troy

©  “Loving is a part of life, it is something we were meant to do.”
-Victor Shaw

©  “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
-Lao Tzu

©  “Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.”
-Erich Fromm

©  “I believe in the compelling power of love. I do not understand it. I believe it to be the most fragrant blossom of all this thorny existence.”
-Theodore Dreiser


©  “In your smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars.”
-Beth Revis


©  “She was ready to deny the existence of space and time rather than admit that love might not be eternal.”
-Simone de Beauvoir, The Mandarins


©  “In short I will part with anything for you, but you.”
-Mary Wortley Montagu


©  “My love for you is past the mind, beyond my heart, and into my soul.”
-Boris Kodjoe


©  “Your love shines in my heart as the sun that shines upon the earth.”
-Eleanor Di Guillo


©  “If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.”
-DeAnna Anderson


©  “When two people love each other, they don’t look at each other, they look in the same direction.”
-Ginger Rogers


©  “You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
-Dr. Seuss


©  “If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything.”
-Marilyn Monroe


©  “If you claim to be a real friend then be real in your soul. If you claim to be fake then be an enemy instead.”
-Santosh Kalwar


©  “You don’t love because: you love despite; not for the virtues, but despite the faults.”
-William Faulkner


©  “I have learned not to worry about love; but to honor its coming with all my heart.”
-Alice Walker


©  “A loving heart is the truest wisdom.”
-Charles Dickens


©  “We’re born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Only through our love and friendship can we create the illusion for the moment that we’re not alone.”
-Orson Welles


©  “Love loves to love love.”
-James Joyce


©  “To get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with.”
-Mark Twain


©  “One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.”
-Nizar Qabbani


©  “Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.”
-Alexander Smith


©  “Where love is concerned, too much is not even enough.”
-Pierre Beaumarchais


©  “I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love.”
-Henry Ward Beecher


©  “Love is a possible strength in an actual weakness.”
-Thomas Hardy


©  “I didn’t want to kiss you goodbye — that was the trouble — I wanted to kiss you good night — and there’s a lot of difference.”
-Ernest Hemingway


©  “I loved you when I saw you today and I loved you always but I never saw you before.”
-Ernest Hemingway


©  “Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
-William Shakespeare


©  “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson


©  “I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.”
-Rita Rudner


©  “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.”
-Victor Hugo


©  “Marry a man your own age; as your beauty fades, so will his eyesight.”
-Phyllis Diller


©  “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
-Robert A. Heinlein


©  “The heart wants what it wants. There’s no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that’s that.” 
-Woody Allen


©  “I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow.”
-Leo Christopher


©  “I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone.”
-J.R.R. Tolkien


©  “You know you're in love when you don't want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
-Theodor Seuss Geisel


©  “It's too bad if a heart lacks fire, and is deprived of the light of a heart ablaze. The day on which you are without passionate love is the most wasted day of your life."
-Omar Khayyam


©  “I think for any relationship to be successful, there needs to be loving communication, appreciation, and understanding."
-Miranda Kerr


©  “We can improve our relationships with others by leaps and bounds if we become encouragers instead of critics.”
-Joyce Meyer


©  “We are most alive when we’re in love.” 
-John Updike


©  “And ever has it been known that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.” 
-Kahlil Gibran


©  “Love is when he gives you a piece of his soul, that you never knew was missing.”  
-Torquato Tasso


©  “Oh love will make a dog howl in rhyme.”
-Francis Beaumont


©  “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.” 
-James Baldwin


©  “Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at its destination full of hope.” 
-Maya Angelou


©  “I love that I have learned to trust people with my heart, even if it will get broken.” 
-Johnny Weir


©  “I have decided to stick with love.  Hate is too great a burden to bear.” 
-Martin Luther King, Jr.


©  “The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides.” 
-Audrey Hepburn


©  “Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries.  Without them humanity cannot survive.” 
-Dalai Lama


©  “I am good, but not an angel.  I do sin, but I am not the devil.  I am just a small girl in a big world trying to find someone to love.” 
-Marilyn Monroe


©  “Love is the answer, and you know that for sure; Love is a flower, you’ve got to let it grow.” 
-John Lennon


©  “I want the deepest, darkest, sickest parts of you that you are afraid to share with anyone because I love you that much.” 
-Lady Gaga


©  “Love isn’t something you find. Love is something that finds you.”
-Loretta Young


©  "To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.”
-David Viscott


©  "Life is the flower for which love is the honey."
-Victor Hugo


©  "Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.”
-Washington Irving


©  "Love is the joy of the good, the wonder of the wise, the amazement of the Gods.”
-Plato


©  "Love is the opposite of fear and it lights the flames of a million hearts.”
-Amy Leigh Mercree


©  “Every day I’m convinced that I can’t possibly love you more… and every day I’m proven wrong.”
-Steve Maraboli


©  “I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies.”
-Pietro Aretino


©  “I’ll love you forever, I’ll like you for always, as long as I’m living, my baby you’ll be.”
-Robert Munsch


©  “I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.”
-Cassandra Clare


©  “In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you.”
-Jane Austen


©  “Spending time with you showed me what I’ve been missing in my life.”
-Nicholas Sparks


©  “I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea.”
-Nicholas Sparks


©  “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever.”
-Alfred Tennyson


©  “In your light I learn how to love. In your beauty, how to make poems. You dance inside my chest where no-one sees you, but sometimes I do, and that sight becomes this art.”
-Rumi


©  “Rest against my heart. Let me watch over your dreams. And know that tomorrow morning, and every morning after that, you’ll awaken next to someone who loves you.”
-Lisa Kleypas


©  “When you look at me, when you think of me, I am in paradise.”
-William Makepeace Thackeray


©  “You’re the poem I never knew how to write, and this life is the story I always wanted to tell.”
-Tyler Knott Gregson


©  “If I had to choose between breathing and loving you I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.”
-DeAnna Anderson


©  “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.”
-Robert A. Heinlein


©  “For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home.”
-Stephanie Perkins


©  “Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.”
-Robert Frost


©  “In your smile I see something more beautiful than the stars.”
-Beth Revis






love quotes